Anastasia is a Board Member of Biology Fortified, Inc. and the Co-Executive Editor of the Biofortified Blog. She has a PhD in genetics with a minor in sustainable agriculture from Iowa State University. Her favorite produce is artichokes! Learn more about Anastasia at about.me. Disclaimer: Anastasia's words are her own and views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of her employer(s). She is not paid to blog or conduct any social media activities. Any mention of a specific company or product does not indicate endorsement of that company or product.
Recent posts by Anastasia
- Celebrate cookies and science
- Moving past our assumptions
- Journal club
- Help GENERA by submitting links to outside analyses!
- GM Watch finds GENERA useful, “badly needed”
LinksThis user has not shared any links.
- GMO Potatoes on The Daily Show
- Bill Nye, Science Guy, and GMOs - oh my!
- Better Know a Scientist: Entomologist Erfan Vafaie
- Space Farming is Science FICTION
- The Redskins suck and so do GMOs
Latest Forum Posts
- Godwins Law
Anastasia Bodnar January 31, 2015, 12:52
- Re: Vermont adds another label bill clone ad nauseum ...
Anastasia Bodnar April 18, 2014, 18:25
- Glyphosate as desert
Anastasia Bodnar April 18, 2014, 18:24
- Re: Purple with envy
Anastasia Bodnar April 18, 2014, 17:57
- Were all going to hell
Anastasia Bodnar April 6, 2014, 12:33