Benjamin Edge (@edgeben) is a former wheat breeder for Pioneer Hi-Bred, International, a DuPont Company, and for Clemson University. He has released 10 PVP protected wheat varieties and is a co-inventor of record for 5 wheat variety patents. He has taught classes in plant breeding, biology, and computer technology.
Recent posts by Ben
LinksThis user has not shared any links.
- If you record noise, you don't get music - you get nonsense.
- Watch the Cato GMO Forum
- Nominate your Champion of Change!
Latest Forum Posts
- Re: Extreme levels of glyphosate: a new Fagan co-authored paper
Benjamin Edge May 3, 2014, 12:44
- Re: Comment from "Kauai Native"
Benjamin Edge April 26, 2014, 23:01
- Re: Glyphosate as desert
Benjamin Edge April 26, 2014, 10:35
- Re: AntiGMO Bingo
Benjamin Edge April 17, 2014, 18:00
- Re: Daily Show gets it seriously wrong on biotech patents (and other stuff)
Benjamin Edge October 4, 2013, 17:44