Benjamin Edge (@edgeben) is a former wheat breeder for Pioneer Hi-Bred, International, a DuPont Company, and for Clemson University. He has released 10 PVP protected wheat varieties and is a co-inventor of record for 5 wheat variety patents. He has taught classes in plant breeding, biology, and computer technology.
Recent posts by Ben
LinksThis user has not shared any links.
- GM Watch finds GENERA useful, "badly needed"
- Don't believe what Dr. Oz is saying about an agricultural herbicide
- If you record noise, you don't get music - you get nonsense.
- Watch the Cato GMO Forum
- Nominate your Champion of Change!
Latest Forum Posts
- Re: Glyphosate as antibiotic resistance problem? paper
Benjamin Edge March 29, 2015, 15:15
- Re: GMO animal feeding experiment
Benjamin Edge December 12, 2014, 19:09
- Re: Obscene Prophet
Benjamin Edge September 9, 2014, 12:25
- Re: Extreme levels of glyphosate: a new Fagan co-authored paper
Benjamin Edge May 3, 2014, 12:44
- Re: Comment from "Kauai Native"
Benjamin Edge April 26, 2014, 23:01