This is the future home of the GENetic Engineering Risk Atlas (GENERA). GENERA will be a searchable database of peer-reviewed research on the risks of genetically engineered crops. The database will include important details at-a-glance. We have been planning GENERA for several years, but development officially launched in Fall 2012, thanks to a grant from the American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB). Find out more about the project at the links below, and be sure to check the Biofortified Blog for updates and announcements.
- GENERA FAQ. One-stop page to learn all about what GENERA is, who is it is for, how to use it, and more!
- Evaluating Bias. A guide on recognizing bias in scientific discussions.
- Studies for GENERA. Partial list of the studies that will be in the GENERA database.
- Studies with independent funding. Partial list of studies about risks of genetically engineered crops that aren’t industry funded.
- Submit a study. Let us know if we are missing a study that should be in GENERA.